The driftwood effect












































I've been making this since last year and selling them as a set with the salt cellar - but so many people are wanting to buy them as individual pieces.

I just wanted to use the 100+ pieces of driftwood hanging about the porch - and voila!  I guess that's how it works.  A spark of an idea and then you are off to the races.  Thank goodness I know the secret spots where I can find much more perfectly formed (for spoons) driftwood!!  and who complains about hangin' out on the beach.  Not I said the surfer/paddleboarder.  Perfect excuse "hey, I'm working"

In talks with a company about flaring out this idea - new stuff I'm excited about developing...stay tuned in.

Happy Friday.  I'm going to the beach...

2 comments:

  1. yep, those spoons are really fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the design. Seeing them in person at Makers Fair yesterday they are fabulous. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete