a few big hair inspriations













































































I've been spending literally hours looking at imagery to find some good matches to help me fully form the ideas in my head about a series of sculpture work I'd like to make.  All images; random image searched - from a multitude of sites.

I was drawn to historical clothing books and research(the V&A continues to draw me in), the portraiture of Gainsborough, Reynolds, Copley, historic sculpture & hair & fashion sites,  not to mention 20th century photographers, Beaton, Horst, Hoynigen-Huene, Lartigue- just funny where I find myself some times.   Whatever works, right?

Where does your inspiration come from?

Photos are not mine; I found via various sources - if you know the source, please email me and I will update immediately.  

No comments:

Post a Comment