Forrest Lesch-Middleton & John Neeley Show at TRAX






John Neely from Logan, Utah &
Forrest Lesch-Middelton from Petaluma, CA

Once upon a time: teacher and student.

Oct 9 – Nov 7, 2010

OPENING RECEPTION: 5–7pm Saturday October 9

Gallery Talk @ 5:30pm




and a nice invitation from Forrest :

Hello, I hope this finds you well.

I would like to invite you to the opening of "Once upon a time" a two person ceramics exhibition I will be having with John Neely (One of my graduate school Professors) at Trax Gallery in Berkeley on Saturday, October 9th.
For me, this will be a great honor in two ways; one being that I will have another opportunity to show at Trax a renown West Coast gallery of fine hand-made ceramics; and two, I will be showing with one of my great mentors and an icon of Functional American ceramics!

The exhibition will run October 9th - November 7th
Opening Reception Saturday, October 9th 5pm - 7pm: Gallery talk 5:30pm

This exhibition will also be available on line for viewing and to purchase works for the entirety of its run.
www.traxgallery.com

I hope you get a chance to stop by either in person or on line! 

Gratefully,
Forrest Lesch-Middelton

No comments:

Post a Comment