Kevin Snipes















































I am going to attend a workshop with Kevin Snipes this month.  I'm pretty stoked.  I have stayed away from workshops for the last year or so.  I needed some time to dive in to my own work without distraction.

But, when the genius' come to town; one must go!  There are so many things I find compelling about Kevin's work.  There's attitude there, and a serious intensity in his narrative.  That intensity juxtaposed to the quirky asymmetrical format of his forms.  The pieces have their own narrative on top of the narrative on top of a narrative both illustrated and most interestingly unspoken.


the mud fire website has a tight little write up on kevin.
mudfire; kevin snipes
 

here is the link for the workshop
Workshop

I'll report back....

1 comment: