An unsmooth travel debacle smoothed out by Design Sponge



Right now I should be having a cuppa with friends in Dublin, Ireland.  Instead I had a more typical stand-by ticket kind of day with much travel hiccups sprinkled on top for added fun - so I'm home.  I'm going to try to get on a flight tonight !

So, waking up this morning after a 17 hour day at the airport  - I was a tad cranky and very very tired - (up all night trying to deal with Aer Lingus - which I highly recommend not flying - they have ZERO customer service.  Zeee ROOOW).  I got a spike of sales in my Etsy shop and thought - wow, awesome!  Really took a bite out of the Air Lingus money down the drain debacle.

Then I found out I was featured on Design Spongeand the dim light bulb flashed - ohhhhhh !

Really feels great !  A blog I admire and read - I really appreciate the exposure and feel humbled and grateful to be recognized !

ok - I need fingers & toes crossed; 1. that I am not getting sick -cough- cough.  noooooo, please.  and,  2. that the rest of the travel plans go smoothly.  beg, plead.


Thank you, Design Sponge!!



12 comments:

  1. I really like and appreciate your post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share :

    cara menyembuhkan radang usus secara alami
    cara mengobati nyeri dada secara alami
    obat jantung bengkak tradisional
    cara menghilangkan bekas luka menahun
    cara menyembuhkan parkinson secara alami
    cara mengobati sakit ulu hati sampai ke punggung
    cara menghilangkan mata ikan di telapak kaki

    ReplyDelete

  3. Well I truly enjoyed reading it. This subject provided by you is very effective for proper planning.
    clipping path service

    Photo Retouching Services
    Background Removal Service

    ReplyDelete

  4. Louis Vuitton Replica Bags Best Luxury Replica Bags & Cheap Replica Handbags, Gucci Replica Bags Replica Bags – Buy Wholesale Cheap Luxury Online Replica Réplique Sacs Faux Louis Vuitton Gucci Herems YSL Sacs à main Vente

    ReplyDelete